Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thrift Sense

So I've been a few times to Goodwill and St. Vinnies....

Ok, maybe more than a few times. :)

Here's some fun stuff I've found that I really like.

Brown Faux Leather Purse
$3.99

Straw Bonnet from Frederick and Nelson: Seattle
$1.99

Handmade Pottery Bowl
$0.49

Bright Kitchen Towel
$0.99

Angora/Cashmere/Wool Coat from Facconable
$5.99

Fossil Purse with pretty fabric lining
$3.99

Grey Wool Dress
Wool Fabric: $2.99
Amy Butler Fabric Lining: $4.50
Pattern: McCalls 4319 (This is a pjs pattern, but the nightgown was so cute that I used it to make this dress.)

Sometimes I'm amazed by what I find at Goodwill and St. Vinnies. Sometimes I'm more amazed by how much I actually spend there! LOL! Then I'll go over to Fred Meyer or Mountain High and look at how much it costs to buy clothes and stuff new and I'm so thankful that we have Goodwill and St. Vinnies.

In other news: Today is Easter, the day that celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. Blessed is the King of Israel! Hosanna!

No comments: