Wednesday, May 9, 2007

TF and a Whole Lot of Knitting


What a day! This is Sarah L. and I started the morning on time (a total miracle!) I rocked out to Transfigural Form this morning while getting ready for work. It's hard to get eyeliner on properly when you're dying to headbang! LOL!

I've almost completed a pair of cabled socks from the pretty pink Cashsoft that I posted a pic of last week. I'll have a pic up here tomorrow of my progress. The yarn is soooo soft! I can't wait to wear them! I aslo just bought some Debbie Bliss' Baby Cashmerino and Twilleys of Stamford's Freedom Spirit (pictured above in Fire). Wow! So much yarn! And I still have POUNDS to spin!

This weekend will be an exciting time for me and Mary. We'll be going down to the Tri-Cities with four other women and a whole lot of spinning wheels for a spin-in and potluck. We had a great time last year and will probably make it an annual event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's difficult for any woman to put on eyeliner when she is quelling the urge to thrash her head about like a bobble head :)