Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tri-Cities Spin-In


Mary T. and I went to the Tri-Cities, WA for the spin-in put on my the Northwest Regional Spinners. Its was so fun! There were eight of us and all our spinning wheels and wool crammed into a Suburban! I haven't done a road trip like that in a very long time. I bought some beautful black and white alpaca to spin and some really neat wool from Lorna's Laces in the color Pioneer.



It also has pink in it, which you can't tell from this picture. And it's unspun wool... But anyway. I got a bobbin and a half filled and knit a beret out of the Twilleys of Stamford yarn. I have pictures of the stuff I'm spinning and the beret, but my laptop won't connect to the internet for some strange reason, whether I use the wireless or the DSL cable. So I'm at the library and trying to do what I can here in the short amount of time I have available.

Also, I received a great cd from the man behind Transfigural Form. Awesome stuff! And I've only listened to some of it!

And it's Mother's Day! So, Happy Mom's Day to all you moms out there! :D

1 comment:

Miss Janelle said...

Sarah, your blog looks great! I'm so glad I finally found you! Thanks for linking to me. I'd be happy to see you at my Tuesday spinning lesson if it's okay with Mary. I might just be knitting on my shawl so I can finish by the end of school.
Had a great time at the Spin-In!